Bryan “Ash” Ashmore has an invisible sign that floats perpetually over his head. If you are lonely, depressed, insecure, or socially awkward, you have seen this sign. If you are drunk off your head and longing to tell someone the idea you just had for a rockabilly-rapcore crossover hit about smoking pot, you have seen this sign. And if you are a bosomy forty-five year old cougar wearing gold lamé stretch pants and smoking Virginia Slims Ultras and your boyfriend is hitting on that little home-wrecking slut up at the bar and you just want to feel pretty, you have definitely seen this sign.
The invisible sign says, “I actually care.”
Ash is also the greatest rock star you’ve never heard…but you will.
He likes piña coladas, getting caught in the rain, making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape…and his ideal Jeopardy categories are:
- Irish Rock Bands That Begin With “U”
- Grain & Grape: Debunking the Mixing Myth
- DC v. Marvel v. Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Multitaskdriving Safety Tips
- Petra Lyrics, 1981—1989
- Gourmicrowave Recipes for the Metrosexual
(bio written by Aly)
Ash’s Top 3 Posts
- Hide These Words In Your Heart (that you might not sin against the tech team)
- An Honest, Painful Admission
- Kevin Max, The Imposter