A brief summary of the reasons why we’re not blogging.
- Too hot. Tooooo damn hot. Nobody can be witty at 105 degrees. Seriously.
- Everybody quit their day jobs, which means fewer things to procrastinate by blogging.
- $0.35 a day from Google Adsense isn’t quite the motivating factor we all hoped it would be.
- Site hasn’t been redesigned in close to 4 months. Arial is sooooo last quarter. Why should we bother with fresh content when the management won’t even spring for a fresh coat of paint on the office walls?
- We refuse to participate in any internet where lolcats are tolerated.
- We’ve been linked to from Jesus Creed (3 times, twice to the same post!), The Unofficial Apple Weblog, Lifehacker, and Woot. Seriously, what else is there?
- Did I mention the heat?
- Too depressed about the cancellation of Studio 60. Like Sorkin, we know the pain of being tortured geniuses who are also sexy and fabulously wealthy, and keep getting handed new chances to make a commercially viable entertainment product but we are too self destructive and instead presume that our entire audience exists for the sole purpose of allowing us to work through our personal neurosis.
- this spot left intentionally blank
So, that’s our list of excuses. Now go outside and play! It’s only 187 degrees – perfect weather for not being inside huddled over a computer.